"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Need an incentive for summer....here is a challenge!

I had a friend just tell me that she is wanting to lose some pounds...and that she would compete against someone to lose weight. Here is an example of how the challenge would work...for you and me. :)



"They could pledge a donation of a certain amt for every # they lose or wouldnt have to, I would just give you an extra $100 if their % of weight loss is more than mine. ie, if they weigh 130 and they lose #13, they lost 10% of their body weight, if I weigh 170, I'd have to lose more than 17# to beat them."



This friend is also going to give me $5.00 for every pound she loses!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, pretty exciting!

So, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED in shedding some pounds before SUMMER gets here....leave a comment, text, or email me! :)



We can work out the details on when the competition will begin,...etc. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment