"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Home...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't keep you updated that well while I was over in ET! I hope majority of you followed Kelly's blog....:) I think that it takes me longer to process things and to express what I'm feeling......so I promise you will HEAR or read my thoughts in the coming days and weeks. :)

But overall, I had a great time, we had a great group, and we saw things that have changed us all...so be praying for us that we'll be able to express our thoughts and the THINGS we saw.

Nothing that we saw takes God by surprise!

So thankful that the purpose of our trip was to.....bring glory to God, be a witness for Him, bring awareness to orphans, give to the needy, show Christ's love, and FIND FOREVER homes for the MANY Ethiopian children.

Please be praying for the seeds that were planted.



No comments:

Post a Comment