"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preschool quotes:)

Last week was Children Around the World unit at school which is always great! It was such a fun day talking about Africa(Ethiopia and Malawi) with my students! They were a little confused when I welcomed them and told them to hurry the plane was leaving soon for Africa!:) One of my students said, "but Miss Hauter I think my mom will miss me!" Sooo cute!
Later on while I was reading a book on African animals one of my students that was from Ethiopia said, "I didn't see that in my backyard over there!" :) Oh kids are cute!
Thinking about Ethiopia and talking about my best friend being over in Malawi sure makes me miss both!
Anyways, just thought I'd tell you a few cute quotes by some preschoolers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment