"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Thursday, March 10, 2011

A HUGE Thank you!!!!

So thankful for someone that saw a need and acted upon it....awhile back I had put on my blog that some blogs I follow....were collecting cloth diapers! They were then sending them to Ethiopia! I thought I would put it on my blog(for the 2 that read) that I could take some when I go back in July with OH....so a friend of the family that lives down in North Carolina told her friend Amanda Shore about my cloth diaper call-out! Sooooo......just last week I recieved 2 boxes of cloth diapers for little ones in Ethiopia! I was SO- SO- SO- SO- SO thankful and EXCITED for these cloth diapers...and just to think how many littles ones will be blessed! I can't wait to give these to the nannies and the BABIES when we visit the orphanages!!! Yay! :)
So, thank you Stephanie and Amanda...for seeing a need and doing something about it! I can't wait to show you pictures of the many little ones in Ethiopia that you will bless by acting on a need! :)


"The most satisfying, God-blessed giving is that which we do and then forget about. We do not wait for or want recognition-we're not even concerned whether the recipient is grateful or not."

-John MacArther

No comments:

Post a Comment