"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Friday, March 25, 2011

Soda Cans!

Do you want to know how much money my church family, students at PCS, friends, & amazing family all gave me by saving SODA CANS?!?! You ready?????




$374.86

I'm not even sure how I can express my thankfulness for everyone that has given money towards my trip(and last trip). Whether you have literally given me money, bought an OH shirt, or saved cans for weeks! I appreciate it soooooooooooooo very much! I truly am blessed to know all of you! :)


Here is a break down of items that got me to $374.86


Aluminum extrusions-shower stuff----$75.48 Painted Aluminum clip-gutters----$172.80 Shredder Tin-chalkboard----$2.67:)


Aluminum Cans----$123.76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thank you so much Tim Cole for donating his time and all the gutters from CSI Exterior Solutions, Inc.!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Keep saving those cans! I am hoping to take one more trip back with more cans before I leave in July! I also will STILL BE SAVING FOR KORAH even when I come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh, and a side note-if you didn't know already my church is having an Orphan Care event on April 9th! Kelly Putty from Ordinary Hero will be speaking!!!! Need more information go to cbcmorton.org and then to special events! HOPE to see you there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment