"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...two birds with one stone:)

Well, I'm not a big fan of asking people for things! But here I go....


It actually came up this past weekend with my family...that years ago...I'd always make my younger brother or best friend ask for things....so I didn't have to! (or does that mean I was just bossy?!?!? :)


Anyways...so here I am trying to ask you all on my own! :)

Here is a way that you can help me by purchasing an item in the OH store. Every item that you purchase-I then receive 40% towards my missions trip!!! There are even opportunities for you to purchase a goat/sheep to feed MANY children. How cool is that?!?! If you do purchase a sheep...please send me a picture of your family so that all those that you will be feeding will be able to see your family!


(There is a contest of the affiliate(me) that raises the most money by this Sunday(at midnight) then receives $500 free from Ordinary Hero towards their missions trip! How awesome is that...?!?!?
Here is the Ordinary Hero blog----it explains the contest a little better!


So, as my title says...."you can hit two birds with one stone"
The saying is true.....you can be helping children in need while supporting my trip back to Ethiopia! :) Do you agree?!

No comments:

Post a Comment