"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."







Thursday, June 9, 2011

two cuties...

I truly am blessed by all of you who have supported me...in sending me back to Ethiopia! So so so so blessed!

Here are two cuties that supported me when the huge $500 Ordinary Hero grant was going on! Thanks to all of you...I WON! :)



Ada touring in San Francisco wearing an OH shirt!:)


Here's Lacey stylin' with some OH gear! :)

Both of them have really great moms....that wanted to support me so they bought some cute OH shirts for their kiddos! :) Thanks Jen and Leah!:)

Thanks again X1,000 for those who supported me when the fundraiser was going on...!


Here is a list of all of those who supported me with buying OH gear!:) Jennifer Post, Emily Hauter, Jen Keedy, Amanda Kniep, Holli Willmert, Trina Saunders, Laura Shores, Noelle Frazier, Ashley Alderfer, Anne Hauter, Rebecca Ultch, Leah Lennington, Lisa Willmert, Jean Miller, Jim Scime, Shelley Hauter, Carol Unsicker, Stacy Hadlock, Sara Watts, Jenny Shores, Rachel Fitch, Kristy Seckler, Molly Acord, Barb Calderhead, Faith Bunton, Judy Reinking, Michelle Goehner, and Rachel Snow............................................................truly blessed!!!! Thank you everyone...and obviously thank your husbands for me....:) Please let me know if I missed your name! :)


I can't wait to see all those sheep and to FEED the kids! Oh my!:) Can you tell I'm getting sooooo excited its getting so close! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment